Sunday, March 15, 2009

G'day...
We were back again in the kitchen today.The good thing is we were not in rush because we didn't have the cafe.So we just be relax and enjoyed the cooking without thinking about serving the customers.

We made cheese cake,pavlova and quiches and they would be offered to the people on Harmony Day.We have done the cooking very well.I'm sure people will like them.Unfortunately I will not come in the kitcehn on the Harmony day.I am working on Wednesday.So I will not have a chance to see people giving a compliment for what we do.Never mind, I would hear the story from other friends who will come to the special occasion.

I think this cooking class is very good for the students especially the migrants who didn't know much about Aussie food and really want to learn it and it would help them to settle down in Australia.I really feel the benefit for what we do here.Now I can talk about the Aussie food with my Aussie friends and feel involve with their conversation.

I need to go for my shopping soon, I will share my story in the kitchen again next week...
Cheers...
Meimy Tong.