Sunday, October 11, 2009

12th October 2009


Hi! It's me again, Bernardita. For our Cafe Class today, we prepared Stuffed Pancake with Ricotta Cheese and Silverbeets, then we had Beef Casserole topped with scones, we also had Porcupines, Bread and Butter Pudding, Scalloped Potatoes, and Tossed Vegetable Salad. It was an exciting day we had in class today because media people from Channel 9 came around quarter past eleven and got a video of us in class for the Community College advertisement on TV which will be shown sometime this November. It was fun and we enjoyed it...there were three of us in class and of course our teacher Junita. I guess, we all came out natural in our acting: Junita giving instructions, Lania serving meals on plates, Karen chopping up the oregano while I was cutting lemon for the salad dressing. They focused the camera though on the table not so much on our faces. Well, I just hope we'll see ourselves on TV even for only a split second, that would be great. The table setup that we did when people had already their meals was also taken a video and again I hope I would see myself there since I was around serving at that time. We had a different strategy in class today and it came out very good because it made our task easier that's why we were able to finish early.And everyone was also able to follow what the others were preparing. By eleven o'clock we were ready and already relaxed. Junita said, she had to make some modifications as suggested by the Office as a result of a student survey. This is all for now, see you next time.