Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hi, it is a beautiful Monday morning and here I am back in the ESL kitchen again. Today we are six people to prepare for the food and it will be very easy as everybody is helping each other. Yes, we have a good team work. Our main dishes are Tuna Roulade and Vegetable Stack; Pancakes with jam & cream and chocolate nut & date torte are the dessert. Another delicious food we cooked and you must try it to believe it, so we look forward to serving you next time.

In addition I would like to share my first experience to do the catering last Saturday. It was an 80th birthday party in Bruthen for about 15 people. My teacher, Junita asked me and my friend Bernardita to assist her and we were happy to help her anytime. The party was a success and I thank Junita to give us the experience.

See you next week,
Lania