Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hi! I'm Bernardita and I'm here in my Cafe Class. Today is Monday, the 24th of August. With me are David and Jessica. Tracy's not coming today and so is Bill. For the menu, we prepared Tuna Roulade, Tiramisu, and Bacon stuffed Potatoes and of course not to forget the Vegetable Salad that comes with the main dish. They all come out lovely. and I reckon our customers are very much satisfied with the food we prepared. In fact we kept on preparing additional salad because the customers just kept on coming, and aside from the regular diners we had, we got some new ones and that's good. it will keep the business going. That's why I always enjoy this class...you do not only learn to prepare new recipes but just being around and be part of this community is really fantastic. Well. see you next week....bye....