Sunday, December 6, 2009

7th October 2009

Hi, it's me Bernardita. Today is our last day for the Cafe Class for this school year 2009. We didn't serve food today but instead, we prepared Christmas fruit cakes for ourselves. Oh, they were all yummy. Mine had a little crack on top but it still looks good. Junita said, maybe I had put a little bit sugar into it. Well, I can always improve my fruit cakes the next time I'll prepare some comes Christmas Day. What matters is we prepared it ourselves and we can do it again anytime...isn't that great?

Last Friday, we had our Christmas Party at the Oak Tree Restaurant. For a change, we had dinner at a Cafe, not the usual things we do in class. The food was great and we enjoyed it very much especially that we don't have to clean up...no dishes to wash.

This coming Friday, we'll be having our presentation. Each of us will receive our certificates. Kudos to all of us! See you next year...bye.